His LiFe
Sunday, April 02, 2006
1:18 PM
The latest entry that I could post..maybe..
it's my-way|`
since I'm going to send my lappy for servicing soon...
May not be online next few days...
Have been bruised here n there in recent trainings...
No point elaborating since this is part n parcel of silat...
I dont mind being beaten and thrashed brutally...
I realised that since i have gone on attachment..
I have not been hitting the best form .. Inconsistent..
up n down.. up n down..
Seems that i have been looking a pale shadow..
Physically strong but mentally tired..sleepy..
No wonder these days..
Looking so blurred in front of peepz..
I looked more mentally awake on Sat trainings
compared to those on weekdays...
Well..it could have been the fact that I overworked myself..
from day to night...from Mon to Fri..
To all the peepz.. take care n enjoy while still can..